James Harrison practices in the firm’s Business Law Practice Area. He has represented and counseled hundreds of businesses and organizations, including start-ups and emerging growth companies in all aspects of business law, including mergers, acquisitions, sale or other equity events as well as strategy around operations, funding, and exit. James is a business advisor to dozens of businesses and has ownership, board and management interests in numerous technology companies.
Currently, James serves as the Practice Area Leader for the Emerging Growth Companies practice as well as the Intellectual Property Practice Area. James is recognized by Martindale-Hubbard as an AV rated attorney, the highest rating available by his peers.
James is licensed in the State of Ohio and the Commonwealth of Kentucky. He is an avid Cincinnati Reds fan.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Municipal Attorneys Association
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- Supreme Court of Kentucky
- United States District Court
- Southern District of Ohio
- Eastern District of Kentucky
- University of Kentucky B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, 1979
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law J.D., 1983