Elder Law attorneys are estate planners with additional expertise in Medicaid, guardianships, long-term care planning, and the legal issues surrounding chronic and terminal illnesses.
At Wood + Lamping our Elder Law practice area assists senior citizens and their families navigate the complex issues surrounding aging and estate planning. Our attorneys have deep experience helping arrange affordable healthcare, caring for the disabled or infirm, protecting assets, and planning for the future.
Services We Offer
- Navigate the complex Medicaid system to protect elder clients and their families avoid the potentially devastating financial effects of long-term healthcare
- Design guardianships to manage the affairs of disabled and incompetent persons
- Draft and execute wills, powers of attorney, and living wills
- Arrange living trusts to simplify the probate process and protect the hard-won assets of clients from all economic backgrounds
- Prepare Special Needs trusts
For more information about these legal issues, see the Wood + Lamping Estate and Medicaid Handbook.