Jennifer Griffin Anstaett practices primarily in the areas of Medicaid and Estate Planning, Probate Administration, and Special Needs Planning. She advises clients on Medicaid eligibility for long-term care whether they are living at home, in a nursing facility, or in assisted living. She also advises clients on a broad range of estate planning matters, including lifetime gifting and transfers at death, and estate planning for families with children with disabilities, and assists families with trust and estate administration and guardianship proceedings.
Jennifer is an OSBA Board Certified Specialist in Elder Law. She served as Chair of the Cincinnati Bar Association Elder Law Committee for many years. Jennifer is a graduate of Washington and Lee University School of Law (2001), where she was a Lead Articles Editor of the Washington and Lee Law Review. She obtained a Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, in English and History from Centre College in 1998.
Jennifer was selected for inclusion in 2004-2013, 2015, and 2016 editions of Ohio Rising Stars. Jennifer has also been selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© in the field of Elder Law since 2013, and she was named the 2018 Cincinnati Elder Law “Lawyer of the Year”. She was selected as a Cincy Leading Lawyer in 2006-2009, 2012-2013, 2015, and 2018.
Jennifer and her husband, Patrick, live in Fort Thomas, Kentucky, with their children, Marshall and Griffin.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Ohio and Kentucky State Bar Associations
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Board Member, Children’s Law Center
- Past President, and former Board Member, Pro Seniors, Inc.
- Former Board Member, Elderly Persons in Community, Inc. (EPIC House)
- Past Chair, Highland United Methodist Church Finance Committee
- Past Chair, Cincinnati Bar Association Basic Estate Planning Institute Planning Committee
- Past Chair, Cincinnati Bar Association Elder Law Committee