Tom Woebkenberg practices in the firm’s Real Estate Practice Area. His practice consists primarily of commercial real estate transactions. He represents lenders of all sizes throughout Ohio and Northern Kentucky.
Tom has developed a niche working on U.S. Small Business Administration Loan Programs, handling in excess of two thousand 504 and 7A loan transactions. He is a certified U.S. Small Business Administration 504 Closing Attorney in the State of Ohio and Commonwealth of Kentucky. He has published several articles, made presentations, and presented lender training related to the Small Business Administration’s loan programs.
Tom is a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association and was a member of the Inaugural Class of the Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers. He is also a member of the Ohio State Bar Association and its Real Property Law Section. In 2014, Tom was appointed to and remains a member of the Moeller High School Board of Trustees.
Tom was selected for inclusion in the 2006 and 2011 through 2016 editions of Ohio Super Lawyers®. Tom was also selected by his peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 editions.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Real Property Committee
- Kentucky State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers
- Southwestern Ohio Land Title Association
- National Association of Development Companies (NADCO)
- National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders (NAGGL)
- University of Virginia B.A.1982
- Ohio Northern University J.D. 1986