Karolina practices in the areas of Bankruptcy, Business Restructuring, Creditors’ Rights, Litigation, Estate Planning, Real Estate, and Trusts primarily out of our Lawrenceburg, Indiana office. Born to Hungarian immigrants, her life and career are marked by her passion for helping individuals and organizations faced with financial difficulties. Following that passion, she began her career in Pennsylvania’s competitive arena, learning the trade of assisting clients with Bankruptcy, Wills, Trusts, and Real Estate matters.
Today, she continues that practice in Midwest Ohio and Indiana, thinking outside the box to guide clients through financial difficulties, planning for unexpected illness or injury, and ensuring legacies are preserved for loved ones. Along the way, Karolina has contributed to legal publications, presented at public and private seminars, and educated her colleagues and clients in Ohio and Indiana.
Outside of work, Karolina lives in Lawrenceburg, IN where you’ll find her walking along the river trails, and living up to her nickname “Sunshine.”
Memberships and Affiliations
- Federal District Court for the Southern District of Ohio – Bar Admission
- Federal District Court for the Southern District of Indiana – Bar Admission
- Federal District Court for the Northern District of Indiana – Bar Admission
- Member – Cincinnati Bar Association – Bankruptcy and Estate Planning Committees
- Member – Indianapolis Bar Association – Commercial Bankruptcy, Estate Planning, and Real Estate sections
- Member – American Bankruptcy Law Forum – Dayton, OH
- Indiana University B.A.
- University of Dayton School of Law J.D.