Fern Goldman has extensive experience representing clients in real estate, commercial, and corporate transactions. Before joining Wood + Lamping in 2017 Fern worked for large and medium-sized regional firms as well as serving as in-house senior counsel for PNC Bank.
Fern’s legal background includes:
- Real estate purchases and sales
- Commercial leases
- AIA Construction Contracts
- Financing—representing lenders and borrowers in real estate, construction, commercial, and dealer floor plan loans
- Automotive dealer representation
- Loan workouts and restructures
Fern works with a Chicago law firm, Kershner Sledziewski Law, LCC in an Of Counsel arrangement representing an Illinois financial institution with commercial and real estate loan documentation and clients with real estate transactions.
Originally from Brooklyn, New York, Fern moved to the Midwest after earning her JD at New York University. Fern has two daughters, one a lawyer in Chicago and the other a merchandise planner in New York. When not working with clients or visiting family, Fern enjoys going to the theatre, seeing live music, and hiking.
- New York University J.D.
- Brandeis University B.A.